An exciting volunteering opportunity for youth worldwide. This is a leadership position to coordinate a global competition in your country. Apply to be a Hult Prize Country Coordinator!
Deadline: August 24, 2023
Join the Hult Prize Foundation as a Country Coordinator and make a difference in your community!
As a Country Coordinator, you will have the unique opportunity to lead a national team and create impact through social enterprise in your country. You will be changing the world and building a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about making a difference.
What you’ll do:
- Be the national face of Hult Prize in your country, leading efforts to promote our social entrepreneurship programs nationwide
- Build and manage your own country team (check below to learn more about it)
- Inspire, train and advise Campus Directors, building a thriving community
What you’ll get:
- Participation in the Hult Prize Country Coordinators Training Program
- Access to career opportunities within the Hult Prize
- A global team supporting you in your role
- Certification as a top leader in a worldwide community with +150,000 members in 120+ countries!
Who we’re looking for:
- This is a volunteer (non-paid) opportunity, open to anyone! Students, young professionals, entrepreneurs, academics–anyone enthusiastic about making a difference in their country is encouraged to apply!
- Previous experience with Hult Prize, Hult Business School or Education First is a plus, but not required
- Availability to conduct the Program from August 2023 till April 2024
- While the Hult Prize Foundation does not provide financial resources for initiatives, Country Coordinators are encouraged to leverage the Hult Prize Brand to raise funds to cover the operating costs of events.
- Country Coordinators should not act as official representatives of the Hult Prize Foundation with official entities without consulting and coordinating with their Regional Manager first.
- By accepting the position, Country Coordinators agree with the T&C & signed agreement with the Hult Prize Foundation.
Country Coordinator’s Team Roles & Responsibilities.
The Team Roles & Responsibilities
As a Country Coordinador, you will be responsible for recruiting your own team of changemakers with the following roles & responsibilities:
Recruit universities to host OnCampus Programs
Support Campus Directors in executing their programs
Prepare reports of OnCampus status in the country
Promote the Open Application
Support startups competing in the competition in the country
Prepare reports of startup status in the country
Support Campus Directors recruiting experts
Support connecting startups from the country with experts
Recommend judges from the country to join Hult Prize Global Experts Pool
Organize events to promote Hult Prize
Organize events to support startups in the country
Organize events to support Campus Directors in the country
Promote Hult Prize activities and opportunities on country social media account
Promote Hult Prize activities and opportunities in media
Build a library of pictures and videos in the country
How to apply
Apply online at 2023-2024 Country Coordinator – Application form