Key Performance Areas
- Contract Management
- Contractor Performance monitoring and reporting
- Manage, coordinate and monitor road and rail transport operations
- Compliance to transport standards, best practices and Legislation
- Optimization of Transport Operations
- Maintenance Management
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Transport HSSEQ Management
- Oversight of Bulk Vehicle Operator (BVO) Training
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Transport Management or any related field.
Professional/Technical: Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in Transport Management, Supply, Logistics, Planning management gained in a petroleum establishment.
Closing Date: 8th October 2023
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.