Closing Date: 21/03/2021
Description: Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Purpose of the Role
To provide administrative functional service in line with policies, procedures and legislative requirements including manning the Training Centre Library
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provides an integrated T&D administrative services across the training centre, taking cognisance of Industry Best Practice directives requirements
- Carries out all administrative functions of the position, taking cognisance of the need to create a clear audit trail.
- Coordinates BOTA related processe related to Facilitiy, Traineers and Training Material registration and accredetation.
- Processes Botswana Training authority grant/ levy as per the legislative requirements.
- Coordinates the development of unit standards and courses materials in conjuction with Trainers and various tasks teams and ensures course materials/modules are developed
- Generates reports on weekly, montlhy and yearly basis as per requirement from key stakeholders
- Manages documents (recording, filling and archiving) according to Group directives and legislative requirements
- Develops and recommends best practice library system to control movement of books in and out of the library
Other Job Responsibilities
- Adheres to all safety health and environmental policies and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives into budgets
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent
3 years post graduate experience 1 in a training administration environment
Legal Certification/Professional Registration
- Needs Analysis
- Customer/Quality Focus
- Safety Focus
- (SU_S)_Business Acumen (2)
- (SU_S)_Impact & Influence (2)
- (SU_S)_Innovation (2)
- (SU_S)_Managing Performance and Holding People Accountable (4)
- (SU_S)_Planning, Coordination and Execution (3)
- (SU_S)_Service Orientation (3)
- (SU_S)_Teamwork & Collaboration (2)
Debswana is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Fixed Term Contract
Leave A Comment