Barloworld Equipment Botswana (Pty) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barloworld Equipment Southern Africa, and we are the approved dealership of Caterpillar earthmoving equipment including Mining, Construction and Power in Botswana. We wish to invite suitable candidates for the following positions tenable in Gaborone.
– TECHNOLOGY REGIONAL SUPPORT MANAGER
Purpose of Role:
The role of the Technology Regional Support Manager (TRSM) is to ensure optimal performance of field office information technology systems and operations in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The TRSM will provide technical expertise and guidance to field office staff on the operations and maintenance of local and wide area networks, including needs analysis, problem solving disaster recovery plans> and security. The TRSM will coordinate closely with the Director of information Technology and the IT staff at headquarters to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions in line with the organization’s strategic vision.
• Manage Caterpillar Technology in region.
• Manage and support resources allocated in the region.
• Regional Support for all aspects of the Cat Minestar System Management.
• Attend customer meeting^ draw action plans/counter measuresand ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage installation and selling of Product Link and Vision Link to non-VIMS machines in allocated regions.
• Engagement with Customer and OEM on Caterpillar Technology Solutions.
• Increase Caterpillar Technology footprint and market share in region.
• Implement Technology training and skills development matrix for region.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
• Knowledge of Caterpillar Technology Systems or other systems.
• Minimum 5 to 10 years work experience.
• Knowledge of Caterpillar Technology Systems.
• MS Office package proficiency.
• Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Good understanding of equipment management and process management methodology.
• Applicable product knowledge.
Wc offer attractive remuneration packages and personal development, which are commensurate with the position and the market trends.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you can make a contribution to the operations of Barloworld Equipment Botswana, then please forward your application together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Date: 26/10/2023
Closing Date: 08/11/2023
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only