To facilitate the achievement of the Temo Letlotlo objectives with the optimal use of cost effective and appropriate Technologies.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
POLICIES, PROCESSES & PROCEDURES
- Develop Information Technology Roadmap to facilitate the design, implementation and maintenance of the Banks agency projects.
- Develop operational guidelines and procedures and ensures that they are aligned to meet the Bank’s overall project objectives.
- Develop policies that facilitates systems implementations, data security and disaster recovery to ensure continuity and availability of IT services.
- Ensure successful implementation and delivery of projects.
- Develop processes and operational procedures for the projects.
- Prepare and reviews the Information Technology budget and monitors expenditure against budget.
- Manage all agency IT projects ensuring delivery in accordance with SLAs and within budget.
- Analyse and develop user requirements to meet the objectives of the Projects.
- Ensure implementation of the new user requirements to ensure system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify system gaps and automations to improve efficiencies.
- Provide end user support to ensure system efficiency.
- Ensures that all users are trained as necessary to ensure optimal utilisation of systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in the computing field with demonstrable Project Management and a senior supervisory background.
Closing date: September 08, 2023