Vetagric Suppliers (Pty) Ltd is looking for a SYSTEM SUPPORT MANAGER.
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
As the System Support Manager for the company as a whole, you will be responsible for providing finance systems support, maintenance and improvement of current finance systems, and lead a major systems implementation projects.
• Responsible for Interfacing of Operation Data from ERP software to the finance to improve day-to-day running of all finance systems, providing functional and technical expertise and first line support to end-users.
• Responsible for the smooth running of finance systems which underpin business processes.
• Proactively seek and investigate finance systems enhancements.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of data and reporting across finance systems.
• With the support of the IT team, identify, communicate and manage alignment and interdependencies of the finance systems with systems and data across the Group.
• Work with the finance team to deliver suitable systems and applications which will drive efficiency, productivity and collaboration across the Finance Team.
• Act as liaison between the project and stakeholders including the wider finance and IT teams, and the supplier(s).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A Diploma in computerised Financial Management
• A Minimum of proven 5 years experience in the same field.
• Should have knowledge of ERP software
• Computer literacy is required.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to the following address not later than the 2nd October 2023
The Human Resources Manager
Vetagric Suppliers (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 00278
Gaborone or call 3900406 for inquiries
You can hand deliver the application to Plot 880, Unit 3 Gaborone
International Commerce Park, Gaborone.