Supports the Manager, Contact Centre to oversee the day-to-day running of the organisations contact centre. The Supervisor, CC serves as the first point of escalation for Contact Centre Operators, ensuring they are able to address customer queries effectively, efficiently and in accordance with organizational customer service standards and targets.
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support the Manager, Contact Centre with the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying call centre strategies and operations.
- Monitor calls and operator performance in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded on the appropriate platform.
- Advise clients on organisational product and service offerings.
- Liaise with relevant people to gather information and resolve issues.
- Stay current on developments and advancements relate to contact centres and identify best practice to incorporate in order to cost-effectively increase call centre performance and effectiveness.
- Work with Manager, Contact Centre and Organisational Effectiveness section to develop or source training to improve quality and minimise errors.
- Record statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre; draft reports – as instructed by Manager, Contact Centre – on the same.
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for customer complaints or enquiries.
- Work with Manager, Contact Centre to organise shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Ensure operators maintain all call logs, follow all procedures and document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Qualifications: Degree in Communications, Marketing, Sales, Administration or related Experience: Three (3) years’ experience working in a contact centre (preferably for a retail bank or other mass market financial institution) Competencies: Interpersonal and communication
Customer service orientation
Training and coaching
Results and business focus
Closing date: January 23, 2024