- Providing medical consultation to study participants including antenatal care, care for participants with a vast majority of co-morbidities and HIV management
- Laboratory/medical imaging report reviews
- Prescribing and administering study product and assessment for adverse events
- Responsible for developing training materials and coordinate medical training on Study Protocols and Quality Assurance Standards.
- Adhering to Medical Practice Principles and Regulatory Requirements.
- Maintaining accurate record management and quality data management for audits and relevant regulatory boards.
- Supervising and monitoring study research team
- Liaising with sponsors on research outcomes
- Participating in community awareness on research protocols.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Bachelor of Medicine and surgery/MBChB with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- HIV/ARV related training course e.g KITSO training
- Further experience of active management of HIV/AIDS patients HAART prescribing and involvement in HIV clinical research will be added advantage.
- Registration with Botswana Health Professionals Council.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organizational skills
- Excellent time management Computer Literate
- Quality Report writing.
- Interpersonal skills
- Project Management
Closing date and application instructions
To apply forward your application documents to:
email@example.com or alternatively mail to
Human Resources and Operations Manager
Botswana Harvard Aids Institute Partnership
Private Bag BO 320
Closing Date for applications:
8th October 2021