We are looking for a dedicated Student Intern to work with Jobs Seekers for their job placement. The student Intern will be responsible for all aspects of job application process in our company.
To be successful on this vacancy, you should be well-versed in the job application process as well as relevant employment legislation. You should further be organized and have excellent communication and people skills.
- Directing and overseeing employment (recruitment, selection and placement) of registered jobseekers to different organizations, as well as, registration of employers and employees;
- Researching activities aimed at measuring progress and skills gaps in the labour market;
- Providing input on the formation of the Employment Bureau;
- Responsible for the establishment and management of strategic partner relations;
- Providing job counselling to job seekers;
- Reviewing and monitors employment trends to identify skills gap in the labour market;
- Coordinates and conducts public education on Employment issues;
- Responsible for handling customer complaints in line with Yes Botswana procedures and standards;
- Ensuring that the Employment programmes and projects are aligned with our Vision and other existing Strategic and development Plans for the Country;
- Conducting job canvassing in order to increase employment rate.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Experience in and knowledge of Job Application Process process.
- Knowledge of employment legislature and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of HR resources and tools.
In all cases, the following documentation should be provided in “portable document format” i.e. PDF:
- Identity Card/ Residence Card (Certified)
- 3 reference letters pertaining to previous employment if available;
- Profession Merits (Driver’s licence, Accreditation… etc.) If available;
- Any certificates or qualifications (Certified)
- Targeted Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Emailing your application means that you are ready and willing to take active steps to improve your employability and to seek and take up work.
Email your Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: STUDENT INTERN – HR
Closing date: 19th March 2021… or when our Applicant Tracking System reaches the 1500 Candidates threshold.
Terms and conditions apply!
Leave A Comment