A.S.A. Enterprises is a multi-disciplinarily Engineering Contracting company looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and records in the store.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please send your application letters, curriculum vitaes, certified certificates with names and contact details of three references to:
Closing Date: 5th March 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
Terms and conditions apply!
Leave A Comment