Stock Controller D – IRC204669
at Finance House, Gaborone, South East District, Botswana in FNB Botswana Information Technology
Ends 01 Sep 2021
To receive, storing and issuing of goods for the ATMs store room.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification: Relevant Diploma in IT or Relevant Diploma/Technical Qualification
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience in a service environment.
- Additional experience required: Experience in the use of databases. A certain degree of knowledge of the ATM industry.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Maintain records on all equipment received from the business and suppliers.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Keep storeroom neat and well labelled
- Provide monthly stats regarding growth/decline of the ATM base
- Removed Lists, ATM Stock Control Register, Clear quest, Mini ATM Data Entry System, CRM to ensure correct itemsare in operation.
- Manage stock effectively by ensuring optimum boot stock and is available and in good working order at all times
- Complete weekly stock take report and submitted before the end of each week
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Responsible for receiving, storing and issuing of goods for a store room
- Manage own development to increase own competencies