BotswanaPost is on a journey to excellence with the aim to build a high performance and people centered organisation that is fit-to-serve and fit-to-grow. The organisation invites suitably qualified, innovative, results orientated and self-driven individuals to apply for the position described below and join a team of professionals to drive service excellence.
STOCK CLERK BPS 33/2/1 Vol.1 (42) (TENABLE IN CENTRAL MEDICAL STORES, GABORONE)
Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
The position reports to the Stock Control Team Leader
- Conducts daily cycle counts as per classes
- Investigates discrepancies identified through the cycle counts.
- Add or delete from the completed forms and update the system accordingly
- Physically check the correct location of stock, scan and confirm
- Conduct housekeeping duties as per SOP’s
- Moves stock to small identified locations on a daily basis
- Moves stock from bulk to alternative locations on a daily basis
- Complete the empty location report
- Operate according to SOP’s Investigate all the damages incurred in the warehouse and compile a report
- Check against system and update on the system
Minimum of Certificate in Inventory Management, Health Auxiliary or related qualification.
At least 2 years in warehousing and distributions or Public Health environment
- Computer Literacy
- Attention to detail & Accuracy
- Team Work
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Time management
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and Academic Certificates. Please forward your application, CV, copies of certified certificates and ID to:
Chief Human Capital Officer
BotswanaPost P.O. Box 100
Gaborone OR email a complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating position applied in the subject box.
All applications must be submitted on or before 31st March 2023.
NOTE: Please note that we only contact shortlisted candidates.
Leave A Comment