Aiming for social impact and systemic change across industry? EU-funded project SoTecIn Factory launched the second Open Call for Social Innovators and their EUR 3.3M programme to support mission-driven, social innovation ventures (individuals or organisations) in food, water & nutrients, textiles and plastics & packaging value chains in transforming industry into low-carbon via their tech-driven solutions based on higher R circular economy strategies.
- Up to 15,000 EUR provided to 25 European social innovators for their ideas as solutions to circular challenges aligned with a particular project Mission (proposed by the applicant or targeting one of the industrial challenges previously selected by the project).
- Engagement in pre-market technological demonstration with up to 85,000 EUR of additional funding for 15 innovators from Phase 1.
- Additional capacity-building and circular business support in training, mentoring, and peer-to-peer engagement and pilot development, as detailed down below.
The benefits for your sustainable solution
- Up to equity-free 100,000 EUR (15K+85K)
- re-market technological demonstration
- Expert guidance for the deployment of solutions in the market, including plan and design, implementation/experiment and monitoring of demos.
- Capacity-building & circular business support
- Phase 1: one-to-all sessions (workshops) and one-to-one mentoring sessions on solution validation, business models, social entrepreneurship, systemic venture building and steward ownership governance.
- Phase 2: one-to-all sessions (workshops) and one-to-one mentoring sessions on funding and investment strategy, pitching, IPR support.
Who Can Apply
Social Innovators complying with following criteria:
- Individuals as part of a legal entity
- Consortium (Individual/Single organisation + Challenge (owner) that is not listed in Annex B) are eligible for this call.
- Entities legally established/resident in the European Union or Horizon Europe Associated Countries
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; SoTecIn Factory Second Open call for Social Innovators