Baroma Funeral Society, a society of the Roman Catholic Church invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position tenable in Gaborone.
Society Administration Assistant –Under Baroma Funeral Society
• To attend to daily administrative requirements
• To work hand in hand with parish administrators.
• To prepare monthly reports for the executive committee.
• To prepare and provide reports required by society’s insurance broker.
• To thoroughly check all documents issued by parish administrators before sending to the broker.
• To capture all client details on the system and to raise invoices (debits and credit notes) as required for each transaction
• To reconcile all premiums received Liaise with the broker on operational issues including premium payments and claims
• To timely report all lapses and potential lapses to minimize loss of business
Qualification and Experience
Minimum Certificate of Proficiency in long term insurance.
One-year experience in accounting and office administration.
Competencies and other requirements
The ability to ensure high standards of quality and service delivery to meet and exceed client expectations and attention to details
Closing Date: 28th February 2023