SHIFT PROCESS FOREMAN
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Plant Superintendent and will be skilled through a training program
(Describe KPI’s/ Key Responsibilities)
1. Safety/health and environment
• Adhere to FAMP and client policies and procedures.
• Prevent spillages that can negatively influence the environment.
• Wear PPE Conduct
• pre-shift meetings
• Report unsafe conditions and behaviour
• Deal with non-compliance
• Maintain good housekeeping standards
• Operate the plant to meet production targets
•Optimise quality outputs.
• Report and rectify process deficiencies
• Ensure full equipment utilisation
• Monitor sampling procedures
• Monitor medium density and adjust accordingly to standards
• Minimise magnetite and flocculants
• Leadership skills
• Written communication e.g., writing of reports
• Attention to details
• Change management
Qualification & Experience
• Must have a Certificate Basic coal Pep
• Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in mining -mineral processing environment
• Familiar Plant Maintenance
• Must have a Drivers Licence
Remuneration is competitive
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested candidates must send through their applications via email reference the position on the subject line. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 3rd November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.