- Ensure that daily performance is at expected level by monitoring performance, escalating to concerned teams/MSP and challenging them if need be.Validate handover from Build to Run of services, clients and sites.
- Monitor & analyze the GSM, WCDMA/HSDPA, LTE and 5G radio network statistics on a daily basis, this include any network layer(s) that can be activated as time goes by.
- Achieve & maintain the Radio Network Performance as per the threshold KPIs (Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility & Service Integrity).
- Ensure that new sites are tuned and Optimized by Managed Services for both of both 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G technologies.
- Ensure periodic drive tests are performed and reports are analysed with issues followed with concerned teams.
- Be involved in the GO/NOGO decision for the integration of new services in the operational environment in conjunction with the Business Owner and all technical entities participating in the service integration.
- Be involved in the BUILD phase and ensure the implementation of the operational requirements for the RUN phase.
- Ensure that all monitoring mechanisms for new services and sites are in place by the acceptance stage and ensure a smooth handover of sites and new services from Technical BUILD to Technical RUN.
- Generate and implement Quality of Service QoS tool strategy. Recommend necessary tools for the monitoring of the quality of service. Facilitate and manage trials and advise on improvements on the necessary monitoring tools.
- Manage the QoS commitment negotiation with Marketing and Customer Care.
- Be involved in process management for new services and sites.
- Specify all operating documents including instructions and escalation procedures for every new service.
- Pilot the integration of new Clients services.
- Ensure that Clients service delivery milestones are respected.
- Be involved in Clients SLA validation.
- Perform sites audits to improve customer Network satisfaction.
- Analyse field KPIs and make recommendations based on network performance in terms of Quality and good coverage speech.
- Detect poorly performing sites and delegate to the right department for rectification.
- Challenge/ follow MSP recommendations and ensure implementation of optimized tilts, azimuth to improve coverage and reduce overshooting cells on existing sites.
- Participate in the integration of new sites (GSM, UMTS, LTE, NR) and any new technologies by validating on Click-On-Site / cSON.
- Coordinate drive tests analysis and take necessary actions to improve coverage performance.
- BSc. /Beng. Telecommunications Engineering or Electronic and Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2 years of engineering experience in a telecommunication company
Closing date: February 14, 2023