Bamalete Lutheran Hospital is a reputable; very busy level 1 District Mission Hospital providing a range of health care services. The Hospital invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions:
Position: SENIOR REGISTERED NURSE
Salary Scale: C2 (P141, 792 -168, 576 per annum)
Qualifications: Diploma in General Nursing
Experience: 2 years’ experience
Duties & Responsibilities: All duties related to a busy District Hospital.
• Bedside nursing
• Critical assessment of patients and their families, and address their needs
• Ensure and maintain accurate nursing records
• Ensure a safe caring environment for patients, families and staff
Applications should be submitted to: Chief Administration Officer (HR)
Bamalete Lutheran Hospital
P.O Box V6
Or hand delivered to Records Management Unit
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following documents: Updated Curriculum Vitae
Certified copy of ID/Omang
Certified copies of academic certificates (foreign
Certificates/documents to be in English/translated to
At least 2 recent work references
Current practicing certificates
• Applications with incomplete documentation will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for all applications: 10th November 2022 at 1630hrs