Bamalete Lutheran Hospital is a reputable; very busy level 1 District Mission Hospital providing a range of health care services. The Hospital invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions:
Position: SENIOR RADIOGRAPHY OFFICER
Salary Scale: C2 (P141, 792 – P 168, 576 per annum)
Qualifications: Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
Experience: A minimum of 1 year practical experience in medical
Duties & Responsibilities: All duties related to diagnostic radiography in
a busy District Hospital, including calls with minimum supervision.
• The officer should be able to work independently and participate in supplies management.
• Should be able to make appointments for specialized examinations
• Should be able to take part in a department quality assurance program
• Should be able to perform ultrasound scans (Obstetrics & gynecology, abdominal).
Applications should be submitted to: Chief Administration Officer (HR)
Bamalete Lutheran Hospital
P.O Box V6
Or hand delivered to Records Management Unit
Or emailed to: email@example.com
With the following documents: Updated Curriculum Vitae
Certified copy of ID/Omang
Certified copies of academic certificates (foreign
Certificates/documents to be in English/translated to
At least 2 recent work references
Current practicing certificates
• Applications with incomplete documentation will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for all applications: 10th November 2022 at 1630hrs