Botswana Football being on the edge of a new era of football culture and development is looking for a highly qualified coach with international and national football knowledge and experience for the senior national team.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role represents a key position in Botswana National Team set-up in the cycle 2019-2021.
The new coach will be the Head-Coach of the Botswana senior men national team.
Together with the senior national team coaching staff, medical staff he will lead the program and the preparation of the senior national team towards international games and qualifying tournaments.
• The new Head-Coach of Botswana senior national team has an extensive international football knowledge and experience at adolescent and/or senior level (Africa and Europe).
• He has a very good understanding of playing philosophy and playing principles to create a competitive and successful team.
• The Head-Coach’s playing philosophy is adhering to the Botswana Football philosophy.
• He owns good educational skills and a clear coaching methodology.
• He has a good understanding of the role of sports science in preparing players at international level.
• The Head-Coach creates a challenging and competitive training and match environment to provide further development and to maximize the individual and the team performances of the Botswana senior national team.
• Personality and people management’s skills to inspire excellence individually and as a team.
• A motivator and a mentor.
• He understands that individual and team discipline are key indicators for high level performances.
• He’s a good communicator and applies interaction.
Job skills and Qualifications:
• CAF Pro or UEFA Pro License or equivalent
• International football experience at adolescent and senior level (>10 years)
• Knowledge of African Football
• Knowledge of English language (verbal and written) is a minimum requirement
• Educational background (Bachelor or Masters in Sports) is an advantage
• Digital tools’ skills
• Presenter skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Qualifying candidates should deliver their applications, curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates and Identity Card to:
The Chief Executive officer
Botswana Football Association
PC Box 1396
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualifying candidate/s will be contacted.
Closing date is 21 November 2023.
For Further information required contact the CEO Office on: Phone: 3900279