To assist the Electrical Artisans in maintenance, servicing and installation of the electrical plant/equipment to acceptable standards of safety, plant availability and workmanship in all areas of responsibility in both underground mine and surface plants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist Artisan in electrical repair and service jobs
- To assist with maintenance of the plant as per maintenance tactics in place.
- Provide support coverage on back shift in a continuous operation cycle as a frontline.
- Be able to interpret/draw electrical circuits and drawing and perform basic troubleshooting.
- To perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
- TRADE TEST- B Certificate in an electrical trade or equivalent. E.g. a qualification acquired through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) at from a recognized institution/organization.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working on electrical installation in heavy industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and shall be able to communicate in English Language.
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Ability to demonstrate PNR values and core competencies
Closing date: March 19, 2023