Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) is mandated under Section 5 of the Botswana Examinations Council Act CAP 58:03 (as Amended by BEC Amendment Act No. 19 of 2020) to manage and conduct examinations and assessment in general education and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). BEC has developed a new strategy and consequently, a new structure that is aligned to the strategy. The organization wishes to attract into the following positions, results oriented professionals, with solid leadership experience, who are driven by a passion for excellence.
– SECURITY SERVICES OFFICER II X 1
Main Purpose Of The Job
Under the direction of the Security Services Officer I, provide personal, equipment, and property security for staff and visitors
Key performance areas:
• Supervise the security agency officers appointed and make sure that they conduct their work and ensure that they perform their work diligently and in accordance with the SLAs
• Participate in fire and emergency response drills
• Conduct security audits of the premises, and report to the Security Services Officer I
• Address any security concerns that staff may have
Qualification & Experience:
• At least an Advanced Diploma in Security Management or a relevant field from a recognised institution. A Bachelor Degree will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant post-qualification experience for Diploma holders or a minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience for Degree holders.
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Organisational skills
• Research, critical thinking, analytical & problem-solving
If you meet the above requirements pleases submit you application letters including updated curriculum vitae with three (3) traceable referees, certified Omang and certified certificates to:
The Director Human Capital Private Bag 0070
And e-mail application email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Applications with incomplete documentation or received after the closing date will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is the 1st December 2023.