Cloud Point invites candidates who wish to be part of a digital transformation drive to apply for the following position:
Sales & Marketing Officer-ICT Services
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the development of corporate sales turnover through direct sales and managing actions and activities of the Corporate Sales role to satisfy the customer and develop customer loyalty.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
• Introduce Cloud Point products and services to the corporate market by offering competitive and attractive digital solutions.
• Provide product, business and technical knowledge support Information, Communication & Technology Services.
• Acquire new business and introduce Cloud Point products and services to potential customers in order to increase customer base and revenue growth for Cloud Point.
• Conduct periodic market intelligence and benchmark on competitor products in order to offer better solutions and services and provide excellent after-sales support.
• Maintain and grow relationships with customers to develop accounts to maximize buying potential.
• Good Team work.
• Good communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Creative thinking.
• Good Presentation Skills.
• Good Negotiations Skills.
Qualifications and experience:
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• 2 years’ experience in the Corporate Sales field or related with daily interaction with corporate customers.
CLOSING DATE AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on the email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 12th October 2022.
Kindly note, that Cloud Point shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.