Location: Maun, Francistown, Palapye
This role is critical in ensuring that sales are conducted. The successful increase in sales targets means an increase in market share and hence overall profitability for the bank.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role ensures the effective facilitation of all sales transactions, measuring sales performance on a continual basis and reporting the performance to the sales team. It involves the appropriate matching of client needs to NDB products and providing input to the sales team on potential changes and modification.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- To monitor client accounts and follow up with clients where necessary.
- To manage and route client queries effectively and efficiently, ensuring quality service and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- To perform mandated product modifications for clients in real time, where possible or flagging requested product changes for clients.
- To request for disbursement and follow up until successful disbursement.
- To apply effective administration services ensuring follow up on client queries.
- To ensure the effective record keeping of all sales related documents and data.
- To execute sales objectives through proactive selling, whist following the outlined NDB sales processes.
- To negotiate and advise on product sets.
- To undertake pre-assessment activity and recommend selecting the right products based on client specific needs.
- To negotiate favourable terms and conditions with the client.
- To coordinate the activities of the Business Development Agents.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- To ensure the adherence to all sales related processes, policies and procedures.
- To adhere to ISO 9001 quality standard
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing or related field
- COP will be an added advantage.
- Agricultural experience/qualification would be an added advantage
- Must have a 2–3-year Banking, Sales consulting experience with a proven track record of having worked in a sales / distribution environment.
- Should have a valid driver’s license.
Closing date: September 08, 2023