Sales and Service Officer, Gaborone
The incumbent will be expected to originate new business, retain current business and identify opportunities to cross- and upsell the bank’s products, services and solutions to meet the banks revenue, profitability and customer service targets.
• Assists Team Leader Sales and Service to source clients through referrals and to continuously source new target markets through market research.
• Attend to walk-in customers, using influence to get them to buy specific products or services.
• Identify and pursue cross-selling opportunities for existing customers within specific segments, particularly in relation to new products and solutions.
• Implementing marketing campaigns; contributing to team activities, including coming up with new sales ideas, initiatives, and efficiencies to attract clients and reach targeted numbers.
• Ensure regular communication with customers and that clients are visited regularly, depending on the nature of the relationship.
• Prepare periodic reports for the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
• Certificate in Banking plus COP (Certificate of Proficiency) as required by NBFIRA.
• Minimum of 2+ years’ banking experience with exposure to sales and client relationship management.
• Excellent Oral & Written communication skills.
• Computer skill, Credit/Marketing skill, Excellent financial analysis, interpretation skills, Presentation Skill, and Problem solving capabilities.
Access Bank (Plc) Botswana provides a competitive package and will offer the successful candidate a salary commensurate with the person’s qualifications and experience. If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your application, cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates, Omang and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your application must be received by 5th September 2023.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.