Title: Risk Operative
Description: Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Purpose of the Role
To safeguard company products and assets by controlling movement of people and goods in the mining lease areas in accordance with relevant acts.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Adheres to all safety health and environmental policies and procedures in areas of responsibility
Other Job Responsibilities
- Administers the security, access control and data protection in order to secure information in accordance with pre-set directives.
- O Level in or Equivalent
- Certificate in Security Risk Management or Certificate in Security Management or equivalent
Legal Certification/Professional Registration
- Drivers License – Class B
Two (2) years security experience
- Security Emergency Response Planning/Business Resilience
- Product Security /Protection at Exposure
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)
- Customer/Stakeholder Relationships
- Corporate Governance
07 March 2023
Debswana is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we only contact shortlisted candidates.