An exciting opportunity exists for you to be part of the Diamond Trading Company Botswana (DTCB) team as it implements its new company strategy. If you are a motivated and high performing individual, DTCB offers you a chance to be part of this journey of unlocking diamond value and adding sparkle to lives.
This role is an operational role and reports to Senior Risk Officer-Physical Security in Security Services Department.
- The Risk Officer is responsible for providing efficient and effective Physical Security service to minimize potential risk of losses to the company in accordance with DTCB Policies and Procedures.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Controls access through the utilization of Security Systems and monitor access to the various sections on site.
- Checks physical integrity and security of premises and assess risks of intrusion and incidents.
- Responds to security alarms, investigate causes and take appropriate actions.
- Carries out procedural requirements relating to security of imported and exported goods including physically observing of all relevant activities.
- Diploma in Security Management or equivalent
- 2 years post qualification experience in the Security Management environment
- Open & Transparent
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID and certified educational certificates clearly marked the Job Post you are applying for on the subject line to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 11 November 2022