An exciting opportunity exists for you to be part of the Diamond Trading Company Botswana (DTCB) team as it implements its new company strategy. If you are a motivated and high performing individual, DTCB offers you a chance to be part of this journey of unlocking diamond value and adding sparkle to lives.
This role is an operational role and reports to Senior Risk Officer-Investigations & Surveillance in Security Services Department.
- The Risk Officer is responsible for providing efficient and effective investigative service to minimize potential risk of losses to the company in accordance with DTCB Policies and Procedures.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidate will be responsible for among other things:
- Carries out Pre and In- employment vetting of customers, employees and suppliers in line with set parameters.
- Investigates internal incidents in accordance with company procedures and protocols.
- Supports investigations done by external agencies e.g. illicit diamond trafficking activities and other criminal offences.
- Identifies all security risks, collects and analyses data and updates the risk assessment tools to determine the level of risk and assurance.
- Diploma in Security Management or equivalent
- 2 years post qualification experience in a security, investigations, diamond system or industry environment.
- Open & Transparent
Submit your application and a copy of your latest CV, ID and certified educational certificates clearly marked the Job Post you are applying for on the subject line to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 11 November 2022