Reporting directly to the Risk and Compliance Specialist, the main purpose of the job will be to coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of the Enterprise Risk Management System (ERM) within the Company in order to maximize achievement of objectives and opportunities.
- Establish, maintain and monitor the corporate risks and opportunities register to capture the management of risks.
- Assess functional risk action plans and their implementation to monitor the effectiveness of the ERM.
- Identify company and project risks with responsible teams and make mitigation recommendations in line with the ERM framework.
- Prepare regular Risk Occurrence reports, update Management and the Board Committees on the status of risks across the Company
- Conduct periodic risk trainings and workshops within the hospital in order to promote awareness and educate employees and stakeholders on ERM issues.
- Conduct regular risk workshops within the hospital to validate risk assessments.
The candidate should have attained the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Management, Risk management, Insurance, or Accounting from a recognised University.
- Full membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post qualification experience
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing date: 25 October 2023