This role is critical in ensuring that our customer retention strategies are well performed by positioning ourselves as business partners with clients.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role ensures the effective management of client relationships and the effective facilitation of client needs. It involves the creation, maintenance and ongoing management of client relationships through a thorough understanding of both industry and sector priorities and product knowledge.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
CLIENT SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT
- To monitor and report on overall client satisfaction.
- To ensure client satisfaction and service objectives are met
- To manage the collection of leads and distribute qualified leads to the sales force and ensure that there are processes in place for taking these leads in line with set processes
- To contribute to the potential product development and enhancement opportunities.
- To create and build client relationships on an ongoing basis.
SALES EXECUTION AND SALES MONITORING
- To manage the sales workforce to ensure that they follow the right processes and have the support to achieve their goals.
- To set, monitor and revise service targets on an ongoing basis.
- To manage, develop staff, set key performance areas and monitor performance.
- To instill a culture of measuring performance and reward contribution.
- To manage staff incentives in order to adequately motivate staff to sell accordingly. This involves motivating staff to sell the right products to the right clients in the best interests of NDB.
- To coach the sales force and enforce the required behaviours.
- To meet annual budgetary region targets
- To report on overall sales progress against set targets.
- To contribute to the regions budget.
- To manage projects that are initiated within the sales areas and ensure that the project follows the defined NDB change methodologies and strategic objectives defined at Branch level (aligned to Client Solutions).
SALES REPORTING AND MEASUREMENT
- To measure sales performance on a continuous basis and report on financial impacts of targets achieved/not achieved.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Business Degree or equivalent. AIOB will be an added advantage.
- At least 4-6 years in a Banking or financial institution with a proven track record of having worked in a distribution environment and managed and lead a team of people.
Closing date: September 08, 2023