Bank of Botswana invites applications from suitably qualified citizens of Botswana to fill the Registered Nurse position in the Human Resources Department (Francistown Branch).
(a) Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide primary health care services to Bank Staff and management of clinic reports.
(b) Job Requirements:
Diploma in Registered Nursing plus four years post qualification experience. The candidate must be in possession of Certificate in Family Nursing Practice.
(c) Key Results Areas:
• Schedule of medical examinations for Francistown Branch staff;
• Reduced occupational injuries and hazards;
• Improved awareness in health seeking behaviors;
• Participation in Wellness activities;
• Budget for the Clinic;
• Compliance in COVID-19 preventative health protocols; and
• Prompt intervention to staff concerns and queries.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
• Attractive Salary;
• Contributory Pension Scheme;
• Various Staff Advance Schemes (e.g. Motor Vehicle and Housing Loans);
• Group Life Assurance, Group Accident, Disability and Dread Disease covers;
• Relocation Expenses, where applicable; and
• Medical Aid Scheme.
Applications, including curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and at least two most recent references should be sent by April 06 2021 to:
Human Resources Department
Bank of Botswana
Private Bag 154
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave A Comment