China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC) is an international reputable enterprise to undertake overseas construction engineering business. CHEC wishes to recruit energetic people for the following vacancies for our newly awarded project MMAMASHIA (NSC2.2) WATER TRANSFER PROJECT CONSTRUCTION OF MAHALAPYE – MASAMA PIPELINE CONTRACT No. Tender Ref No. WUC 061(2021) on site.
3. Quantity Surveyor (one)
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantity surveying, engineering or Equivalent
- 8-year relevant experience, construction estimating experienced is advantageous
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government procurement policies and procedures
- Sound organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones and deadlines.
Duties Include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Floating an enquiry and collection of offer with vendor negotiation, Analysis & Price comparison, updating costing works.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, and contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Liaise with Insurance, QHSE, HR, Operation and Finance Departments to ascertain compliance and incorporate the data obtained in the Tender Costing.
Interested applicants must send the following to email@example.com.
1. Curriculum vitae
3. Copy of ID
4. Subject of mail: position – Name
The closing date will be November 1, 2022.
Leave A Comment