Bamalete Lutheran Hospital is a reputable, very busy level 1 district mission hospital providing a range of health care services. The hospital invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions:
Salary scale: C1 (P166, 344 – P197, 892 annum)
Qualifications: Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing and Diploma in General Nursing
Experience: At least 4 years of experience
Duties & Responsibilities: Duties are but not limited to:
• Consultation of out-patients and Psychiatric assessment of in-patients
• Reviewing of patients admitted with mental health illnesses in the wards.
• Co-coordinating referral of psychiatric patients to psychiatric institution (reception order and urgent application).
• Mental health clinic monthly statistics compilation and annual report writing.
• Often HIV testing (to keep HIV register).
• Doing weekly statistics and Weekly reports.
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED TO: Chief Administration Officer (HR)
Bamalete Lutheran Hospital
P.O Box V6
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following documents: Curriculum Vitae
Certified copies of certificates
References and practicing certificates where
Closing date for all applications: 09.04.2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications with incomplete documentation will not be considered.
Leave A Comment