Location: Gaborone, BW
Company: Engen Limited
Purpose of the Job
To secure, develop and maintain a robust and resilient network of convenience stores and service stations and facilitate & participate in network planning to ensure Engen retains and grows market share and Engen’s image is protected.
- Property Development
- Relationship Management and Stakeholder Engagement
- Network Planning
- Project Management – Property
- Planning and Reporting – Business Performance
- Customer Support
- Budget and Cost Control
- Facilities HSEQ Compliance Coordination
- Cost Management and Forecasting
Degree in Business Management/Civil Engeneering or equivalent
5 years experience in Network Development/Property (within Retail/Fuel Sales/ FMCG environment)
A valid Driver’s license
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close fourteen days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management
Leave A Comment