Project Supervisor (1 Year Contract)
Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Project Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the implementation, supervision & completion of a particular strategic project work package in order to ensure the overall mission of BoFiNet is achieved.
- Provide day-to-day or real-time supervision of the execution of tasks and outputs within agreed timelines.
- Advising the BoFiNet project team on technical matters.
- Reviewing technical submissions made by contractor teams.
- Reviewing technical risks and coming up with mitigation plans for the project.
- Working with the Project Manager to make sure that reporting is made and presented on time and is accurate.
- Ensuring that project timelines are adhered to as well as managing the project within costs.
- Liaising with other relevant departments to ensure the smooth running of the project/s.
Skills and Competencies:
The candidate should exhibit the following;
- Customer focus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities,
- Leading change
- Effective communication skills
Academic Qualification and Experience
The candidates should have attained the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing/Engineering/Project Management or related field. A professional qualification such as PMP/PRINCE2 Practitioner would be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience within an ICT environment.
- Operational knowledge of project management methodologies, risk management, quality management and area of expertise
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, certified academic/professional qualifications, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
Apply on the recruitment portal on: https://recruitment.bofinet.co.bw
Please contact us on: 3995500 if you have any queries
NB: We will only accept applications made through the recruitment portal.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd November 2023
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO