Title: Project Estimator
Description: Debswana Diamond Company would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self-driven individuals to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide Estimation in a project environment.
- To integrate Estimation into project controls in projects, i.e., integrate Estimation with cost analysis, planning, project administration, and document control.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Perform the following in a project environment for more than one Cat 1/Cat 2 project or one Cat 3/Cat 4 project
Other Job Responsibilities
- Adheres to Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Diploma in Project Management will be an added advantage
4 Years in a Project Estimating environment or related field.
Legal Certification/Professional Registration
- Project Management Certification in good standing (Costing, Planning, Earned Value Management, Estimating, etc.) in related field will be an added advantage
- Scope Management
- Project Control Management
- Data Integration
- Estimate Management
- Cost Control/Engineering
- Planning and Scheduling
- Change Leadership
- Concern for Safety, Health and the Environment
- Managing Performance and Holding People Accountable
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Debswana is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we only contact shortlisted candidates.