– PRODUCTION MANAGER (X1 POSITION)
We are currently inviting applications for an enthusiastic, passionate and dynamic Production Manager to lead our production team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing the efficient and cost-effective operation of the production department, whilst maintaining high output, international standard quality and a safe zero harm environment with great hygiene standards. You will ensure a fast and efficient production schedule to meet time sensitive deadlines for clients work. You will be at the forefront to drive further continuous improvements and develop the team to deliver optimum performance and output.
- Assign, motivate, support and providing guidance to production staff
- Schedule production runs according to job card details to respective departments
- Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep an organization accident-free
- Communicating regularly with upper management regarding problems or issues impacting production
- Evaluating machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
- Establishing a balance between increased productivity and reduced costs of manufacturing operations
- Setting productivity goals for each manufacturing team
- Developing workflow policies and procedures that improve efficiency without compromising safety or quality
- Ensuring adequate scheduling of staff
- Ensure timely dispatch of finished products
- Communicate effectively with third party service providers and stakeholders
- Check equipment and report any faults or deviations to the upper management
- Liaison with Stock Controller for sufficient supply of materials needed during production
- Reduce wastage and damages during production
- Engaging leadership style with the ability to build a strong team.
- Creative and solution-based problem solving.
- Confident decision maker.
- Experience of initiating and implementing change.
- Highly organized with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Diploma or higher in Engineering,
- 3-5 years of experience in production or manufacturing
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with the following documents
- CV and Cover Letter
- Transcript + Certificates,
- Omang (ID),
- Drivers license
APPLY BY EMAILING
Closing Date: January 20th, 2023