Barloworld Equipment Botswana (Pty) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barloworld Equipment Southern Africa, and we are the approved dealership of Caterpillar earthmoving equipment including Mining, Construction and Power in Botswana. We wish to invite suitable candidates for the following positions tenable in Gaborone.
– PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND ENERGY & TRANSPORTATION)
Purpose of Role:
The Product Support Manager (PSM) lead a staff of sales representatives in building long-term customer relationships and ensuring complete coverage of all customer accounts. They lead staff and manage customer accounts day-to- day, and implement the dealership’s Product Support sales strategies, to increase aftermarket sales growth.
• Generate and increase parts and service turnover for the Construction and E/T industry in Botswana.
• Responsible for providing and improving asset reliability through technical advice and support to customers.
• Drive profitable parts and service growth by realising targeted returns for all stakeholders.
• Drive achievement of regional financial targets.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by implementing strategies and meeting customer needs.
• Drive the marketing competencies for the Construction and Energy & Transport industry.
• Understand competitive status and develop counter strategies.
• Improve Customer Service satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business Management.
• 5 years working experience in similar industry.
• Good technical knowledge of Earthmoving equipment and Industrial engines.
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Good understanding of equipment management and process management methodology.
• Financial management skills.
• Strategic management ability.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Wc offer attractive remuneration packages and personal development, which are commensurate with the position and the market trends.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you can make a contribution to the operations of Barloworld Equipment Botswana, then please forward your application together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Date: 26/10/2023
Closing Date: 08/11/2023
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only