Facilitate the efficient administration of bids, bid reviews and associated bid documentation, provide analysis and recommendations on SKMTH procurement matters ensuring adherence and correct application of statutory provisions.
- Develops and maintains a range of procurement oversight documentation including guides, policies, templates with guidance from the Procurement Oversight lead and Procurement Specialist
- Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives to the Departmental budget.
- Maintains accurate, easy to follow, reliable and up to date supply chain oversight records and records of decisions made by accounting officer on all procurement matters
- Develops and maintains resolution log for Oversight Department
- Assist the procurement team with the development and provision of standard reports and analytics
- Provides high level administrative and coordination support to the Procurement Oversight team on a range of procurement services across the organisation
- Carry out compliance check and records all documents submitted to Procurement Oversight
- Ensure compliant tender submissions and provide weekly status/exception reports as required.
- Works collaboratively with the procurement team on a diverse range of procurement projects, services and related activities
- Maintains status of generic proposals and work with Managers and specialists to ensure they are reviewed, revised and reapproved as necessary.
- To organise Bid Team Pre-adjudications, and Bid Submission Reviews ensuring that respective agendas and attendance lists are up to date
- Undertakes relevant duties as directed by Procurement Oversight Senior Specialist and or Lead
- Ensures that Invitation to Tender documents and proposal word documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
- Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management l or Business Administration related Qualification.
- Public Procurement Certification required.
- A post-graduation qualification is an added advantage.
- Membership to Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and or Association of Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Procurement / Supply Chain related environment.
- Knowledge of Botswana Public Procurement Act, 2021 and Regulations.
- Good interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to interface with internal and external clients.
- Analytical skills
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Computer literate and knowledge in MS Office
Closing date: December 24, 2023