PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR (3 Year Contract)
Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Senior Procurement Officer, the candidate will be required to Implement efficient and effective procurement systems to ensure the achievement of organizational strategic objectives. The incumbent will execute the sourcing of goods and services that delivers competitive capability in the key areas of cost and quality. Coordinate with departments to determine needs in terms of supplies, services, equipment, and stock materials. Conduct supplier/vendor research for the best price, generate and submit purchase orders, and handle the procure-to-pay (invoicing) process.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manages supplier lead times to ensure timeous delivery.
- Conducts supplier risk assessment to ensure uninterrupted supply of goods and services.
- Monitors market trends and recommend appropriate practical solutions to ensure continuity.
- Researches and identifies new products and suppliers.
- Monitors spending and adherence to budget and recommends variances as necessary.
- Generates various procurement reports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors:
- Strategic sourcing
- Knowledge of procurement systems
- Vendor Management
- Data entry Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management and Networking
- Attention to detail
- Integrity & Transparency
- Tenacity and ability to cope under pressure
- Problem-solving and Conflict Resolution
Academic Qualification and Experience
The candidate should have attained the following:
- Academic Qualifications: Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Business Administration equivalent.
- Membership of CIPS desirable.
- 3 years experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Preferably at least 2 years in systemized procurement and supply chain environment.
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, certified academic/professional qualifications, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience, and at least two (2) referees to:
Head of Human Resources
Private Bag 00236
And Email to: email@example.com;
Expiry Date: 12th October 2022
Contact Person: +267 3995500
NB: We only accept applications sent by email.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO