WE ARE BUILDING A LEGACY!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES WITH KHOEMACAU COPPER MINING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Process Plant Trainer
We are looking for suitably qualified, highly motivated, talented, innovative, dynamic, hands on Botswana citizens capable of working both collaboratively and independently, with a high level of integrity and a desire to deliver operational excellence while achieving Zero Harm.
- The positions are based at the Mine Site located between Maun and Sehithwa in Ngamiland,
- You must have the enthusiasm and interest to work in a remote location and in a multicultural work environment.
While developing the first mechanised underground mine in Botswana, we offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment, great culture, good benefits, a competitive salary and family friendly rosters. You must be familiar with the Mining Safety, Health and Environment requirements.
A valid class B driver’s license is a must.
Closing date: 14th January 2021
PROCESS PLANT TECHNICAL TRAINER
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
The Process Plant Technical Trainer will provide input into as well as implement the training and development strategy for the Process department. This will include responsibility for all aspects of the process plant training function, including needs assessment, design and delivery, evaluation, and marketing of the learning programs internally. Above all, your goal as the Process Plant Trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, and improve the skills of the Process team. Particular attention will be required in respect of skills development and localization.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: You will be responsible for;
- Designing developing expanding Process training programmes based on both the departmental and individual needs
- Consolidating Process Technical training plan to meet all operational needs
- Developing training aids and materials according to identified training needs
- Conducting Technical training programs according to the annual training schedule
- Overseeing and supporting line management with departmental annual Performance Management reviews
- Working with line management to pro-actively identify’ training gaps” in the department and where necessary, recommend and implement a training intervention
- Evaluating success of training implementation by assessing achievement of learning objectives and transfer of knowledge to continuously improve training solutions and identify future learning needs;
- The development of monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Ensuring that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE:
- Degree in Metallurgy, Process Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Trainer in a Copper process plant environment
- Experience in technical training facilitation in processing and fixed plant maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of copper plant operations, especially in crushing, milling, flotation, thickening, filtration, tailings disposal and maintenance
- A proven track record and a passion for working in the training field
- Ability to use various training methods (on the job coaching, mentorship etc)
- Competency Based Trainer Certificate and BOA accreditation would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your CV and motivation to Vice president Human Resources and communications at email@example.com
GENERAL: We thank all applicants for their interest; however should you not hear from us within 14days after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Leave A Comment