REPORTS TO: Head of Consumer Products
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
• To provide professional inputs to business cases for new products and work with product teams to define product pricing.
• Work closely with Finance (Budgeting and Planning department) to align the product prices to corporate financial objectives and constraints.
• Analyze sales data to calculate price elasticity of demand for BTC products and services using this information to determine the impact of price adjustments.
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications licence provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
• Work with Sales Support teams in the provision of costing and pricing information for Requests for Proposals (RFQs) from the consumer segment.
• Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or equivalent.
• Five (5) years’ experience in coordinating market research in a telecommunications environment and/or product management.
• Financial/Accounting management experience with planning, forecasting, and business analysis is an added advantage.
LEGAL CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Membership to a relevant professional body.
Remuneration: The Company offers a competitive compensation package, commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: email@example.com, Attention: General Manager – Support Services and Human Resources, P.O Box 700 Gaborone
NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only.
CLOSING DATE: 22nd September 2023