The successful candidate will be reporting to the Site Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for all processing requirements on site.
• Effective in developing and managing production and maintenance schedules to meet internal volume, cost, and quality.
• Project and risk Management
• Safety health and Environment
• Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair to ensure that machines and equipments in the plant are functioning accordingly to specifications
• Interpret technical drawing Schematics and computer-generated reports
• Confer with OEM and other personnel to implement operation procedures resolve system malfunctions and provide technical information
• Attention to details
• Change management
• Problem Solving Skills
Qualification & Experience
• Must have an Advanced Coal Prep
• Minimum of 5 years Coal Plant Experience
• Must have own transport and valid driver’s license
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested candidates must send through their applications via email reference the position on the subject line. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 3rd November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.