Reporting to the Payroll Administrator, you will administer non- management salaries and wages payroll in adherence to procedures.
- Process salaries and wages data and related information on monthly basis into VIP Payroll system and attend to all queries.
- Open new files for new employees, do all necessary filing, and close files for all employees who have left the company.
- Provide salary and wages reconciliation for finance departments to facilitate posting and allocation to different cost centres.
- Ensure adherence to Company Payroll policies and procedures and assist in the interpretation of the same. • Maintain computerized leave records ensuring correct leave balances.
- Contribute to Internal and external audits of the department and the Company and implement corrective action for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Process and submit Funeral benefit scheme claims, Medical claims, Pension claims, and follow up to ensure claim payments.
- Complete and file ITW8 forms annually for all employees (Tax Returns).
- Participate in the implementation of Quality Management System Policy, KAIZEN project and ISO standards and ensure conformance by the department.
Education / Professional Background
- Diploma in Accounting or Related Field.
- Certified in VIP Payroll system.
- Competent in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Legislative competence (Botswana Labour Law and Regulations).
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills and strong communication skills.
- The position requires a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
Closing date and application instructions
To Apply forward your CV to:
THE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
BOLUX GROUP (PTY) LTD
PRIVATE BAG X01, RAMOTSWA
Closing date: 27th September 2021