To ensure all accounts payable activities comply with bank policies and procedures to maintain cash flow and financial controls.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Maintain payables records and generate accounts payable reports.
- Follow up with customers to resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure payables transactions comply with bank policies and statutory regulations.
- Identify and implement improvements to payables processes.
- Ensure the accuracy of the loan book maintenance by verifying all payment transactions before updating the loans management system (payment runs).
- Amend loan conditions after disbursements as per the offer letter to ensure correct account balances.
- Ensure deduction from source instructions are submitted on their due dates.
- Reduce error rate in execution of work processes measured by Control Index.
- Uphold confidentiality, transparency and integrity in all activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts payable function in a bank
- Sound knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures
- High proficiency in accounting software and MS Office
Closing date: September 08, 2023