Parts Sales and Services Representative
To apply and use knowledge of sales process and tools to support front line sales representatives in promoting and selling the organization’s products and services within assigned geographic area, product range or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets.
Key Performance Areas
- Identifies prospects and assists with the preparation of presentations.
- Develops sales skills and knowledge of the products, services, and customers by working closely with a more experienced sales representative to promote products, close orders and resolve problems.
- Maintain and update the Core database with details of customer activities.
- Develop understanding of machining practices and processes utilizing modern tooling systems and how ’s product portfolio meets the market needs.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- To support field sales reps with product testing and related tasks to ultimately support additional sales and market share gains.
- Gather and compile data, tool testing comparisons, competitive information, and cost comparisons.
- NCC in Heavy Plant/ Electrical/ or HND in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering is advantageous
- Computer literacy
- English proficiency
- Experience in earth moving parts environment (5 years)
- Experience in Sales and Marketing (5 years)
- Experience in mining applications (Specifically mechanized mining) (5 years)
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS), or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers,
Applications close: 15 September 2023
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers
Deadline: Sep 15