TswanaFuel, which is part of the LSB Group of Companies in Botswana, is looking for experienced individuals to join our dynamic team.
* Organisational HSE Officer
REQUIREMENTS: ORGANISATIONAL HSE OFFICER
* Qualification in Safety Management
* Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably in the fuel industry
Key functions will include:
– Must plan, draft, implement SHEQ system up to ISO standard in consultation and sign off from Senior Management Training and monitoring staff on SHEQ policies.
– Responsible for all SHEQ audits and preps.
– Continuous review of existing policies and procedures.
– Ensure adherence to all rules and regulations.
* Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of health, safety and risk management.
* Knowledge of current health and safety legislation, management and standards.
* Ability to interpret and provide authoritative advice on health and safety and risk management issues.
* Knowledge of workplace wellbeing initiatives and how they add value to an organization.
* Ability to prioritise work to ensure tasks are completed within time constraints.
* Computer literacy.
* Punctual and good communication skills.
* Honest and trustworthy.
* Sober habits.
* Team player.
If interested, please send your application, certificates and CV to email@example.com
Deadline date for submission: 28 February 2021
Leave A Comment