Barloworld Equipment Botswana (Pty) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barloworld Equipment Southern Africa, and we are the approved dealership of Caterpillar earthmoving equipment including Mining, Construction and Power in Botswana. We wish to invite suitable candidates for the following positions tenable in Gaborone.
– OPERATIONS MANAGER
Purpose of Role:
The Operations Manager (DM) will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. The OM will play a crucial role in overseeing the daily operations across various functions (Service Support, Parts, SHEQ and IT Support). This multifaceted position requires the OM to develop and implement strategic plans, manage budgets, and ensure that all support functions under his/her supervision adhere to company policies and standards. Asa key player in optimizing organizational efficiency the OM is responsible for streamlining processes, improving productivity, and driving overall growth. The OM will focus on achieving operational excellence, enhancing the customer experience, and ensuring the organization’s long-term success.
• Drive Culture of Zero Harm and adhere to all BWE SHEQ compliance requirements including reporting.
• Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
• Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
• Implement policies that promote company culture and vision.
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work with Head of Deparments (Service Support, Parts, SHEQ and IT Support).
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
• Measuring the efficiency of the organisation’s operational processes and taking steps to improve them.
• Developing strategies for the growth of the organisation and making sure they are implemented.
• Liaising between the organisation and clients, for quality assurance purposes.
• Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs.
• Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
• Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
• Manage relationships with customers, principle, partners, suppliers and employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Finance/Business Management.
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in related industry.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• Exposure to business planning /budgeting processes critical.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent understanding of equipment management and process management methodology.
• Good interpersonal skills to develop internal and external customer relations.
• High level of Customer Service Orientation / Customer Responsiveness.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Wc offer attractive remuneration packages and personal development, which are commensurate with the position and the market trends.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you can make a contribution to the operations of Barloworld Equipment Botswana, then please forward your application together with your CV to: email@example.com
Opening Date: 26/10/2023
Closing Date: 08/11/2023
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only