Orange Money Botswana invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the following position:
- Operations Director
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing the Mobile Financial Services strategy, Operational Plan, Distribution & Operational reporting, Back Office activities, Float Management and also define and execute the Orange Money daily operations processes.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
Define the strategy, growth and optimisation of Orange Money operations, in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
• Ensure the security, robustness and compliance of operational activities; including the management or coordination of access to IT platforms for partners, agents and customers requiring complex access management.
• Develop and maintain all the organisation’s processes, with the aim of achieving Orange Money’s objectives in terms of revenue, service quality and profitability.
• Construct and monitor SLAs and operational key performance indicators (KPIs) and coordinate their management.
• Guide continuous improvement activity through the preparation of high quality, in-depth reporting and data analysis of the Orange Money distribution activity – in order to achieve the objectives of operational excellence and efficiencies in the stream.
• Organise and supervise the activities of the customer service and agent support provided by outsourced services (call centre) and monitor the proper performance of the Orange Money services.
• Organize and supervise the activities of the customer and agent back office (sign- up/account opening/end of the relationship).
• Coordinate the proper handling and ensure the resolution of complaints (customers/agents/partners); if necessary propose and implement the structural solutions necessary to improve the organisation’s quality of service.
• Be the main point of contact for all operational activities related to partner bank(s), merchants, transactional partners (aggregators/switches/international transfers etc.)
• Responsible for the proper management of Orange Money float, technical, settlement and operational accounts.
• Strategy development, execution and Management.
• Operational Management.
• Business Reporting and Analytics.
• Leadership and Team Management.
• Cost Management and Profitability.
• Develop Creative and innovative culture within the team.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Problem solving skills.
Qualifications and experience:
• Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related.
• Masters, Management / Leadership courses will be an added advantage.
• At least seven (7) years of experience in Banking, Marketing, Operations or Commercial role as a Senior Manager.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 27th November 2023.
Kindly note, that Orange Money Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.
Orange Money Botswana (Pty) Ltd, Registration BW00000715886 is a Licensed
Electronic Payment Services Provider. Orange Money Botswana (Pty) Ltd is a
subsidiary of Orange Botswana (Pty) Ltd