OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (GABORONE)
Warburton Construction is seeking an organized and self-motivated individual to join our admin team.
• Fluency in English and Setswana
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Previous experience in an administration role
The successful applicant will be a fast learner with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an ability to prioritize and manage a diverse workload. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and have excellent organizational skills. Familiarity with CRM software and Quickbooks Online, as well as previous experience in the industry will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet customers and direct enquiries through email, telephone and social media
• Be a liaison between customers, service teams and management
• Oversee the day to day management of the office
• Support all staff with administrative tasks such as data capture, filing and taking minutes
• Participate in the marketing of the company
If you meet these criteria, please apply by emailing a cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 15 September 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.