Bamalete Lutheran Hospital is a reputable; very busy level 1 District Mission Hospital providing a range of health care services. The Hospital invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions:
Position: NURSE ANAESTHETIST
Salary Scale: C1 (P174, 672 – P207, 792) per annum)
Qualifications: Post Basic Diploma in Nurse Anaesthesia
Experience: 2 years post Anaesthesia training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Making an assessment of patients for surgery
• Administering local and general Anaesthesia to surgical patients, monitoring and managing patients recovering from anaesthesia
• Ensuring that there is adequate inventory and supply of anesthetic drugs and gases by ordering them on time.
• Participating actively both in operating theatre and Hospital meetings.
Applications should be submitted to: Chief Administration Officer (HR)
Bamalete Lutheran Hospital
P.O Box V6
Or hand delivered to Records Management Unit
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following documents: Updated Curriculum Vitae
Certified copy of ID/Omang
Certified copies of academic certificates (foreign
Certificates/documents to be in English/translated to
At least 2 recent work references
Current practicing certificates
• Applications with incomplete documentation will not be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for all applications: 10th November 2022 at 1630hrs